Monday, September 10, 2012

My first mistake

Would you buy advice on Niteflirt
pollcode.com free polls

On my last blog I stated I was thinking about selling extensive advice on Niteflirt. First, I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be wasting my time because I will be taking my time and work really hard on the advice.

In addition, I thought it would be nice just to have more than one input than just mine. I am thinking every Friday, Saturday OR Sunday I will have a weekly column where one girl can ask advice and share their experience or ask for input so you can hear advice from more than one girl or even hear advice from a sub's perspective if they wish to join in on the comments. You can be anonymous. For example, you can share your experience where it didn't go as you planned and ask for advice.

I will also be sharing mistakes I have made when I first started. Yes, I used to be a newbie and I made many mistakes. My first mistake was believing everything the sub had to say. "Wankers," as most dommes would call them, would lie just to get a quick wank and not follow through on what they said they would. I didn't get my first wanker experience until after a month of being a domme. I learned my lesson quickly and moved on. Don't let them fool you. There are steps you can take to prevent wankers. I will talk about that on another blog.

I also wanted to thank you for your support and I hope to help empower you in your journey of being a strong, independent woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment