Financial Domination for new Dommes and subs

Financial Domination for new Dommes and subs
Financial domination guide

Search Financial Domination Guide

scroll

scroll

Chronological Order


Where to begin? Begin with these Financial Domination PTV's. They are the basic findom guide payment buttons that will help you get started.

Putting yourself Out there
It's hard to get started and know where to begin. You feel you are ready to step into the Financial Domination world but where do you get started? Don't worry, I will guide you in the right direction.






Getting to know your Slave
You are at your first session with your slave and you don't know how to get started. I get the question several times. You have them hooked but now what do you do from here. You are at a writers block. This PTV is a quick and simple guide and how to






Creating your Inner goddess
Let your alpha female shine out. Confidence is the key. This reading will have some techniques on bringing out your inner goddess.






Clips - A few PTVs on Clips

Introduction to clips

I want you to start off with this small introductions to clips and where to get started with your clips. This is how to guide in getting started with your clips and



Maximizing clip profits

It takes marketing skills and hard work to produce that perfect clips and to maximize the most profit in your clips.


Getting to know the fetishes
There are many fetishes out there. I am going to go over the most known fetishes in Financial domination and show you how to profit from each fetish.



Sunday, November 15, 2015

New dommes: what you should never do

Here are a couple of mistakes those who first hear about financial domination make when they first begin. I am here to help you so you don't make the mistake.

  1. Jumping in the fetish not knowing anything about the fetish. Financial domination is exciting if it's for you. Yes it is great having so much control and being spoiled. It's not just about the money and gifts. It's about the power you have. Don't dive in head first not knowing anything about the fetish. Take your time to get to know about the fetish. It's not all about the money. Jumping in demanding money will not work. You will just look foolish and waste your time and subs will know that you're just in it for the money and take advantage of your lust for money. They can tell that you are in it for the money and know that you will not give him the satisfaction that he is seeking if you are not in the fetish as much as him. 
  2. Approaching owned subs. Yes, when I first started I thought I saw a gold mine when I see dommes brag about their subs thinking this could be a easy way to find the true subs quickly. I know what you're thinking when you see a brag blog with access to the sub. I don't approach those subs and I don't play with subs who I know that are owned. You know why I don't do that? Because it is about RESPECT. We must respect each other. Trying to approach someone's pet is not how you will succeed as a findom.
  3. Allowing timewasters waste your time. They are called wankers. They get off on it. They are many reasons why they would waste your time: They get off on wasting your time, they are new as subs and chicken out at the last minute, they were fooled by a fake domme before, they might be real subs but think you're not a real domme, etc. Even those who have been in financial domination for a long time still have their time wasted every once in a while. One of the best excuses they use is that they to make sure you are the person in the photos. The best thing to do is prove that you are the person in your profile, website, etc for them to have easy access to. Having a clip store with several clips is good proof as well. Make sure you don't waste too much time before they tribute. 
  4. Copying another's work. Be creative. Don't use someone else's ideas for your clips, websites, etc. Again, this is about respect. 
  5. Acting like you are not new. Be honest about your time, have respect for your fellow Financial Dommes and have fun! 

12 comments:

  1. Great post (and great blog by the way). To be honest...i am not owned but i still HATE when Dommes come up to me first. I think a true domme should never approach slaves first...because if She's good, slaves will come to her. Wrote about that a while ago here, if you are interested :) http://yourmoneyslave.com/2012/01/no-i-dont-want-to-be-your-moneyslave/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember your blog being one of the first blogs I came across when I first heard of Financial Domination. It's great to see you around still after all this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I'll keep reading yours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been reading your blog and I absolutely love it. It has a great amount of information and is done so in nice presentation. I also have a question about identities. Is it possible for me to keep my identity completely private? Like, to have them not know my full name, or ever see my full face? I am willing to do photos and webcam and stuff like that, but for my protection I want to keep my address secret and my face private as well as most of my name.
    I have another question about sexual inquiries. I don't want anything sexual as far as no completely nude photos and no sexting or webcam sex, is that possible and is it an okay idea? I don't mind partially naked photos, but no genital photos.
    If you're able to answer this, I would greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very nice blog! ;) I love when a Financial Dominatrix CONTACTS ME first...because they make me feel like a prey, that's the best way to make me feel mentally involved...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am completely fascinated by this.I want to learn how to do everything properly,and build the right relationships with the people that choose me to be their findomme.It's fascinating,being in charge of someone else's financial psyche,or..being deep into it anyway.I'd feel like I was taking care of them in a sense.Thank you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am completely fascinated by this.I want to learn how to do everything properly,and build the right relationships with the people that choose me to be their findomme.It's fascinating,being in charge of someone else's financial psyche,or..being deep into it anyway.I'd feel like I was taking care of them in a sense.Thank you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do I find a sub into this kind of fetish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do I find a sub into this kind of fetish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been interested in the possibility of a male findom the market for that is entirely different though. And I have no idea where to start this is definitely a very useful guide for beginners.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm very green and would like some insight on what Is expected in kik sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm highly intrigued by this blog. I've been involved in BDSM briefly but as a sub, however I have a dominant side too. I came across a person who begged to pay me money to be humiliate and own him as a slave. I was more than aroused but I decided I wouldn't take the money only because being my first experience with this, I felt that it's only fair. We have chatted and I believe this is something that I want to explore more, so your blog is highly appreciated. I would love to learn more.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts