Financial Domination for new Dommes and subs

Financial Domination for new Dommes and subs
Financial domination guide

Search Financial Domination Guide

scroll

scroll

Chronological Order


Where to begin? Begin with these Financial Domination PTV's. They are the basic findom guide payment buttons that will help you get started.

Putting yourself Out there
It's hard to get started and know where to begin. You feel you are ready to step into the Financial Domination world but where do you get started? Don't worry, I will guide you in the right direction.






Getting to know your Slave
You are at your first session with your slave and you don't know how to get started. I get the question several times. You have them hooked but now what do you do from here. You are at a writers block. This PTV is a quick and simple guide and how to






Creating your Inner goddess
Let your alpha female shine out. Confidence is the key. This reading will have some techniques on bringing out your inner goddess.






Clips - A few PTVs on Clips

Introduction to clips

I want you to start off with this small introductions to clips and where to get started with your clips. This is how to guide in getting started with your clips and



Maximizing clip profits

It takes marketing skills and hard work to produce that perfect clips and to maximize the most profit in your clips.


Getting to know the fetishes
There are many fetishes out there. I am going to go over the most known fetishes in Financial domination and show you how to profit from each fetish.



Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Keeping them Interested

So you reeled them in. Great! Now what? Now, you have to keep them interested before they are unhooked and move on. They are easily distracted so it's important to know ways to keep them interested before they disappear.

3 comments:

  1. First off, your blog has been the most resourceful piece of information on the internet for truly learning about the structure of Financial Dominatrix. As of now I'm at the very beginning stages of learning about different fetishes the psyche behind it and how to present myself as a truthful, committed FinDome.

    FinDom is not the one and only fetish and profession I'm looking to get in to either which leaves me with a lot more research to do. However, in the meantime my main concern is safety and security.

    I'm okay with family and friends finding out what I will be doing, I understand what I put out there has the potential to land in anyones hands. What I am truly concerned about is the 'subs' and lurkers that I don't know who may want to take it further and find me or harm me. Do I need to look in to fake IP addresses? The topic on money transfer and amazon security was very helpful so I'm looking to learn more about how to be secure without giving my real information.

    Also, I'm not savvy with web design so when it comes to blogs I don't know how to go about making my personal secure website. Other than online sites that I can join I think it's important to having a personal blog so if you have any tips to hand out on those topics it would be much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can I make him stay with me??

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts