Financial Domination for new Dommes and subs

Financial Domination for new Dommes and subs
Financial domination guide

Tips on getting started, safety, getting the most from each slave

Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2012

Been Busy

I had a few unexpected personal problems and have received more emails that I have expected to receive. It seems like there are a lot of people who just are hearing about this fetish and want to know more. My main purpose of this blog is to help those are just entering know the basics and help guide a few step by step. Also, my purpose to educate the newbies and make them aware that this isn't a get quick rich scheme so they don't start the fetish with that assumption and don't start financial domination if that's all they want. I am trying to help everyone and reply to everyone. Those who I told that I will create graphics for I will. Email me (you know who you are). This blog is to help with basics. I was thinking about writing more some advice in more detail and sell them on Niteflirt as PTV's. They will be about $1-5 each. What do you think about that? I will still continue to blog and give basic free advice. Want to suggest a topic for my next blog? Email me your suggestion. I would prefer to give advice on something that is needed. Again, sorry if I miss your email my inbox is full and I am trying to reply to all or I will just give a blog advice if it's a frequently asked question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts