I decided to change all of my payment buttons to only $1 as a Christmas gift until the end of the year.
What is your new years resolution as Financial Domme or a moneyslave?
Sunday, November 15, 2015
Here are a couple of mistakes those who first hear about financial domination make when they first begin. I am here to help you so you don't make the mistake.
- Jumping in the fetish not knowing anything about the fetish. Financial domination is exciting if it's for you. Yes it is great having so much control and being spoiled. It's not just about the money and gifts. It's about the power you have. Don't dive in head first not knowing anything about the fetish. Take your time to get to know about the fetish. It's not all about the money. Jumping in demanding money will not work. You will just look foolish and waste your time and subs will know that you're just in it for the money and take advantage of your lust for money. They can tell that you are in it for the money and know that you will not give him the satisfaction that he is seeking if you are not in the fetish as much as him.
- Approaching owned subs. Yes, when I first started I thought I saw a gold mine when I see dommes brag about their subs thinking this could be a easy way to find the true subs quickly. I know what you're thinking when you see a brag blog with access to the sub. I don't approach those subs and I don't play with subs who I know that are owned. You know why I don't do that? Because it is about RESPECT. We must respect each other. Trying to approach someone's pet is not how you will succeed as a findom.
- Allowing timewasters waste your time. They are called wankers. They get off on it. They are many reasons why they would waste your time: They get off on wasting your time, they are new as subs and chicken out at the last minute, they were fooled by a fake domme before, they might be real subs but think you're not a real domme, etc. Even those who have been in financial domination for a long time still have their time wasted every once in a while. One of the best excuses they use is that they to make sure you are the person in the photos. The best thing to do is prove that you are the person in your profile, website, etc for them to have easy access to. Having a clip store with several clips is good proof as well. Make sure you don't waste too much time before they tribute.
- Copying another's work. Be creative. Don't use someone else's ideas for your clips, websites, etc. Again, this is about respect.
- Acting like you are not new. Be honest about your time, have respect for your fellow Financial Dommes and have fun!