Great ways to entice them to spoil you. It's the holidays and we all need to be spoiled your wishlist i still full and you need someone to empty it? Here are some great tips to make it happen. Some of these are a little extra work but hard work pays off.
Friday, November 18, 2016
I see several posts from dommes about some random guy who wasted their time. I don't believe in that. Yes, we should be aware of people who are time wasters and the usernames they use so we can be aware if they ever approach us. I think that should be in a private post where only dommes can see it. It would bring too much unwanted negative attention. The time wasters will get off on that. I rather see the positive posts about those who have done what they are supposed to and posts about getting a lot of money. That will bring more positive attention. They get off of seeing posts from dommes about how they wasted their time. I know I would have if I saw post about how I wasted your time. I would want to see how many post I can get from different people.
Monday, June 27, 2016
I got an email asking for advice for subs. They can't seem to get their attention. It's about approach and etiquette. You need to learn the right way to approach them. This is just a standard guideline since each and every lady is unique. It will teach you the minor details about etiquette and the right way to approach them.
Have you been getting money slaves but they have been spending so little? Do you want to learn how to hook them in and get them to spend a lot with you? Are you envious of the girls that get the big spenders? Some just don't have the money but other do. It doesn't come easy to them. They have mastered the art of seduction, financial domination and mind fuckery. It's an art to do this. Some come naturally while others need to master this art.
Saturday, December 19, 2015
Sunday, November 15, 2015
Here are a couple of mistakes those who first hear about financial domination make when they first begin. I am here to help you so you don't make the mistake.
- Jumping in the fetish not knowing anything about the fetish. Financial domination is exciting if it's for you. Yes it is great having so much control and being spoiled. It's not just about the money and gifts. It's about the power you have. Don't dive in head first not knowing anything about the fetish. Take your time to get to know about the fetish. It's not all about the money. Jumping in demanding money will not work. You will just look foolish and waste your time and subs will know that you're just in it for the money and take advantage of your lust for money. They can tell that you are in it for the money and know that you will not give him the satisfaction that he is seeking if you are not in the fetish as much as him.
- Approaching owned subs. Yes, when I first started I thought I saw a gold mine when I see dommes brag about their subs thinking this could be a easy way to find the true subs quickly. I know what you're thinking when you see a brag blog with access to the sub. I don't approach those subs and I don't play with subs who I know that are owned. You know why I don't do that? Because it is about RESPECT. We must respect each other. Trying to approach someone's pet is not how you will succeed as a findom.
- Allowing timewasters waste your time. They are called wankers. They get off on it. They are many reasons why they would waste your time: They get off on wasting your time, they are new as subs and chicken out at the last minute, they were fooled by a fake domme before, they might be real subs but think you're not a real domme, etc. Even those who have been in financial domination for a long time still have their time wasted every once in a while. One of the best excuses they use is that they to make sure you are the person in the photos. The best thing to do is prove that you are the person in your profile, website, etc for them to have easy access to. Having a clip store with several clips is good proof as well. Make sure you don't waste too much time before they tribute.
- Copying another's work. Be creative. Don't use someone else's ideas for your clips, websites, etc. Again, this is about respect.
- Acting like you are not new. Be honest about your time, have respect for your fellow Financial Dommes and have fun!