Financial Domination for new Dommes and subs

Financial Domination for new Dommes and subs
Financial domination guide

Search Financial Domination Guide

scroll

scroll

Chronological Order


Where to begin? Begin with these Financial Domination PTV's. They are the basic findom guide payment buttons that will help you get started.

Putting yourself Out there
It's hard to get started and know where to begin. You feel you are ready to step into the Financial Domination world but where do you get started? Don't worry, I will guide you in the right direction.






Getting to know your Slave
You are at your first session with your slave and you don't know how to get started. I get the question several times. You have them hooked but now what do you do from here. You are at a writers block. This PTV is a quick and simple guide and how to






Creating your Inner goddess
Let your alpha female shine out. Confidence is the key. This reading will have some techniques on bringing out your inner goddess.






Clips - A few PTVs on Clips

Introduction to clips

I want you to start off with this small introductions to clips and where to get started with your clips. This is how to guide in getting started with your clips and



Maximizing clip profits

It takes marketing skills and hard work to produce that perfect clips and to maximize the most profit in your clips.


Getting to know the fetishes
There are many fetishes out there. I am going to go over the most known fetishes in Financial domination and show you how to profit from each fetish.



Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Luxury Day - my own holiday

I am going try something new because I want this page to be more interactive. I created a whole day dedicated to being spoiled in luxury. A great benefit to being in financial domination is about being spoiled with luxuries.

What is luxury day about? It's about celebrating the luxury of financial domination. Its about indulging in your greed. Offering ways to be spoiled. Make a list of items that you desire. It's a second christmas.

Make a wishlist whether it's a spa day, hair salon, candy, diamonds, items from amazon, Victoria's secret. Make the list luxurious as you please. Make the list bling with any kind of graphics and explain how you will enjoy your luxuries.

This is the interactive part. I want you post your top three wishes in your luxurious list and give them opportunity to fulfill your wishes. Tell them how they can tribute. Make it possible to send these tributes anonymously.

This is not spam. I usually don't allow posts in the comments aaking for tributes or advertise themselves. This is the only post I am allowing it unless stated in another post. I am giving you a treat. I am offering my fellow fellow goddesses an opportunity to shine and indulge in the luxurious desires. A goddes deserves to be spoiled everyday. I am dedicating a day to it.

Also, be grateful and state if your wish has been fulfilled. Posting your wishes doesn't have a deadline. You can post all year round.

Happy wishes and #happyluxuryday. Luxury day doesn't have to be just a tribute from a sub. Ladies, You can also send a surprise to your fellow goddess of your choice if you see someone worthy.

My Three Wishes: In No particular order

  1.   New Lingerie from Victoria's secret
  2. Tribute from NiteFlirt  
  3. Starbucks Related image Gift card

I would love for ideas to create more interactive for this blog. I get so many hits on here. Do you want to do a guest piece based on your experience, give some advice, or have your own idea? Email me at findomhelp@yahoo.com! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts