Friday, November 18, 2016

Short tip - Publicly praise those who have done good not bad

I see several posts from dommes about some random guy who wasted their time. I don't believe in that. Yes, we should be aware of people who are time wasters and the usernames they use so we can be aware if they ever approach us. I think that should be in a private post where only dommes can see it. It would bring too much unwanted negative attention. The time wasters will get off on that. I rather see the positive posts about those who have done what they are supposed to and posts about getting a lot of money. That will bring more positive attention. They get off of seeing posts from dommes about how they wasted their time. I know I would have if I saw post about how I wasted your time. I would want to see how many post I can get from different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment